Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 15 Hans Conreid

Hans Conreid

Hans Conreid was a great character actor. He was in radio, television and movies. In looking at his film list he did a lot more voice over work than I remember. One of my favorite of his voice over work is Ben and Me.

For Hans Conreid’s birthday I watched A Date With The Falcon and The Falcon Takes A Chance. He had very small supporting roles, no screen credit. In A Date he played a noisy hotel clerk and A Chance he plays a man who tries to trick the Falcon but he ended up being tricked. Each role was very different and he played each one differently. A different look, a different voice and a different body movement. A few weeks I go I watched Nancy Goes To Rio where he played a Rio native butler.

No comments:

Post a Comment